Monday, November 19, 2007

O'SHEA TO PEN NEW DEAL



Manchester United defender John O'Shea has confirmed that he is signing a long term deal with his club.

The Ireland International is determined to spend his Entire career with Manchester United,who is also following the footsteps of team-mates Gary Neville, Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs.

In his own words he said:"I have this season and the next on my current contract, but I'm very close to signing a new deal that will keep me at United into my 30s," said the 26-year-old.

"It is something I want to do. I want to stay here, everything is good and this is where I want to be. I have never looked to go elsewhere."


He Made is debut in the Carling cup defeat against Aston Villa in October 1999 and he has since been of good use to his club with 262 appearance for Manchester United.



1 comments:

Unknown said...

What do you like about O'Shea,do you want him to still stay in old trafford?

Template Design | Elque 2007