Monday, November 19, 2007

RAFA DISMISSES BAYERN TALK


Liverpool Boss Rafa Benitez has today dimissed  report that he is to quit Liverpool to join the Bundesliga side bayern. Munich.

The story stated that Bayern Munich had placed Rafa Benitez on thier wanted list.
But this was dismissed by Rafa saying he had no such talks with the Bundesliga side.

I stated in the Reds Website:

            
"It's always flattering to be linked with other big clubs because it must mean you are doing something right.

"But even if I was approached I would tell whichever club it was that I'm really happy with my club, my squad, my supporters and my city.

"There are still many things which I want to do here so I am planning on being here for a long time."


Rafa also dismissed a story connecting him in a race to buy Athletic Bilbao teenager Javi Martinez.

He further added :

"He is a young player who we know about because Bilbao paid good money for him.

"But we are not watching the player and are not thinking about signing him, as I have read in the Spanish press."





0 comments:

Template Design | Elque 2007