Monday, November 19, 2007

SIX-MATCH BAN FOR BINYA


The Cameroonian and Benfica Midfielder Augustine Binya was handed a Six-match ban after perform an Horro-tackle against celtic opponent Scott Brown on Friday Nov 16 2007.

His side suffered a 1 - 0 defeat at ParkHead.Binya was sent off at the 85th minute of his side defeat for the horrible challenge on Scott.

Unfortunately,he will be missing his side's remaining Champions League matches with Ac-Milan,Shakhtar Donetsk  and thier Four Enropean Matches.

This are his words after the matches:

He said: "I raised my right foot to the opponent but I didn't intend to injure him. It was a strong challenge.

"I tried to look for Scott Brown at the end of the game because I wanted to excuse myself, but I couldn't see him.

"I'll try to speak with him by telephone, but I also want to take this opportunity to make a public apology."

Well,the action has already being taking,it will have to be hard work to make UEFA cancel the sanction.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello.What do you think about this man,do u really think that was intensional?Please dont leave here without a reply

Template Design | Elque 2007